Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (LSSGB™) course focuses on providing students with an understanding of the various Six Sigma and Lean tools and techniques useful to improve the production process and minimize defects in the end product with a greater focus on the practical implementation of these tool and techniques in the organization.
This course is highly recommended for employees and organizations requiring a standardized approach to problem solving for the purpose of continuous improvement in Quality Management.
Prerequisite Experience: None
Prerequisite Education: Preferably Six Sigma Yellow Belt (But not mandatory)
Target Audience - Employees and organizations requiring a standardized approach to problem solving for the purpose of continuous improvement in Quality Management.
Cost of Exam: USD 450
Maintaining certification: Take LSSGB™ Recertification exam every 3 years or earn any 6sigmastudy™ Certification.
Current Pass Rate: 93%
- Multiple choice
- 100 questions per exam
- One mark awarded for every right answer
- No negative marks for wrong answers
- 120 minutes duration
- Proctored online exam
- Current pass rate: 93%
Preferably Six Sigma Yellow Belt (SSYB™) certified, but not mandatory.
How to apply
1. Register and pay for the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (SSGB™) online course. Get an automated email with the login credentials.
2. Use the login credentials to login and access the course. The online course includes:
- Videos of important concepts
- Study Guides
- Glossary of important terms
- Chapter Test Questions
3. Schedule and take the exam
- Schedule the 120-minuteproctored exam.
- 6-sigmastudy™ verifies the application and confirms the exam date and time.
- Take the online proctored exam.
4. Upon successful completion of the exam, get an online certificate.
- Your name will be added to the 6sigmastudy™ Certification Registry.
- If you are unable to pass the exam, you can schedule the exam again and take a maximum of two Exam Retakes for Free.