Scrum Developer Certified (SDC®) is an entry level certification for Scrum Team members and those who interact with any Scrum Team.
The objective of this certification is to ensure that Scrum Team members know enough about Scrum to effectively contribute to a Scrum project. The courseware and preparation tools required for the certification exam will be available online on SCRUMstudy.com. An online proctored exam will be conducted at the end of the course.
This is highly recommended for everyone in a company who works in a Scrum Team or anyone who interacts with any Scrum Team. This will also be very useful for those who are interested in understanding the basics of Scrum and how this method could be used effectively.
Prerequisite Experience: None
Prerequisite Education: None
Target Audience - Anyone on a SCRUM Team or anyone who interacts with any Scrum Team
Cost of Exam: USD 200
Maintaining certification: Take SDC® Recertification exam every 3 years or earn any SCRUMstudy™ Certification.
Current Pass Rate: 98%
**Pass Rate for the SAMC™ examination indicates the percentage of candidates passing the exam in the first attempt who attempted all the questions.
- Multiple choice
- 75 questions per exam
- No negative marks for wrong answers
- 90 minutes duration
- Proctored online exam
- Current pass rate: 93%
There is no formal prerequisite for this certification.
How to apply
1. Register for free on SCRUMstudy.com and apply for the exam.
2. Login and access the courseware. The online courseware includes:
- E-copy of SBOK® Guide
- High quality video tutorials
- Roles guide for SDC® Exam
3. Take the exam: This includes:
- Learn the relevant sections from the SBOK®(which will be specified).
- Schedule the one and half hour proctored exam.
- SCRUMstudy™ verifies the application:confirms the exam date & time.
4. Upon successful completion of the exam get an online certificate. Some benefits includes:
- Your name will be added to the SCRUMstudy™ Certification Registry.
- If you are unable to pass the exam, you can schedule again and take a maximum of two Free Exam Retakes.