Rapid changes in technology, market demands, and expectations have paved the way for the conceptualization and implementation of Agile methods and values in many organizations. Agile relies on adaptive planning and iterative development and delivery. It focuses primarily on the value of people in getting the job done effectively. SAMC™ Certified Professionals should appreciate the concepts of Agile development and have the ability to compare and choose the Agile methodology appropriate in a given situation.
This certification is for anyone who interfaces with stakeholders or works as a Product Owner in a Scrum Team.
Applicants will be awarded the SCRUMstudy Agile Master Certified (SAMC™) certificate by SCRUMstudy™ after successfully passing the certification exam.
Prerequisite Experience: None
Prerequisite Education: Preferably SDC®certified professional (But not mandatory)
Target Audience - Anyone who is interested in becoming a Scrum Master
Cost of Exam: USD 550
Maintaining certification: Take SMC® Recertification exam every 3 years or earn any SCRUMstudy™ Certification
Current Pass Rate: 93%
**Pass Rate for the SAMC™ examination indicates the percentage of candidates passing the exam in the first attempt who attempted all the questions.
- Multiple choice
- 100 questions per exam
- No negative marks for wrong answers
- 120 minutes duration
- Proctored online exam
- Current pass rate: 93%
There is no formal prerequisite for this certification. However, SDC® or SMC® Certified professionals will be able to better understand the concepts required for this certification exam. It is also highly recommended to attend a 2-day SPOC® classroom training provided by a SCRUMstudy™ approved Authorized Training Partner (A.T.P.)
How to apply
1. Register for free on SCRUMstudy.com and apply for the exam (OR) Attend a classroom training provided by a SCRUMstudy™ Authorized Training Partner and register on SCRUMstudy.com.
2. Apply for the exam by paying USD 550 or by using the exam voucher provided by the SCRUMstudy™ A.T.P. You need to submit relevant documents (if required).
3. Access the online course and take the exam: This includes:
- Get access to online course on 'Agile ExpertCertified'.
- Get a copy of SBOK® Guide online version.
- Schedule the two hour proctored exam.
- SCRUMstudy™ verifies the application: confirms the exam date and time.
- Take the two hour proctored exam online.
4. Upon successful completion of the exam get an online certificate. Some benefits includes:
- Your name will be added to the SCRUMstudy™ Certification Registry.
- You can add the certificate to your LinkedIn profile.
- If you are unable to pass the exam, you can schedule again and take a maximum of two Free Exam Retakes.