The 3 Ps of Business Analysis
Learn how to leverage Business Analysis skills in Project, Product, and Process Management
In this masterclass, we will be reviewing the alignment between Business Analysis & Project Management, the activities the Business Analyst typically carries out throughout the Project Management Life Cycle, and the evolution of the Business Analyst's role in Project Management, Product Management & Process Management.
Masterclass Learning Objectives
- Understand the difference between Business Analysis and Project Management
- Understand the role of the Business Analyst in Traditional Projects
- Gain insights into the evolution of these roles through Agility
- Understand the difference between Project, Product and Process Management
- Carry out practical exercises to identify where your strengths lie across the 3 Ps
- Learn how to leverage your experience in any of these careers
- How to land 6-figure jobs in these career paths without tech skills or degrees
You will receive a certificate of participation if you complete the class
You will receive a workbook to carry out the exercises and document your experience across Project Management, Product Management & Process Management.
Even if you feel you don't have experience, at the end of this class you will have full clarity on how to create a roadmap for your career.
Meet Your Coach
My name is Eno Eka, I am a Business Analyst and Change Manager based in Calgary, Alberta.
I am the CEO of Eny Consulting Inc, an IT Business Consulting Company where we help businesses leverage technology to improve business processes & increase revenue, recruit and train employees in the latest technology systems and certification.
I am the Founder of Business Analysis School where we help professionals leverage their experience to transition into tech and increase their income using Business Analysis skills.
I am an award-winning career coach and speaker who has been recognized for helping more than 20,000 professionals around the world kick start their professional careers.
Complete this course in 3 days, also share your learning & certificate with us to get access to our FREE SCRUM CERTIFICATION COURSE immediately.
For further clarification, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org